yep, yep I finally found the courage to do a lil’ makeup look! I basically have been using the same regime every time I decide to put on some makeup. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s summer-friendly. Literally takes me 10-15 minutes to do this and gives me a put together but natural glowy look. I am by no means a makeup artist but I do love putting makeup m’face and experimenting with different products.
1. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Butter CC Cream with SPF 50+ in Medium (Read my review on this product here!) / buff this with a dense, flat-top brush.
2. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light-Medium Honey (my review on this is here as well!) / focus this on under eyes, forehead, and chin- buff with same flat-top brush.
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Sand / use a smaller, fluffy brush to pack this only on oily areas (my t-zone).
4. NYX Matte Bronzer / use a huge, fluffy brush and bronze up the whole face.
5. Modern Renaissance palette, shade Primavera / highlight cheek bones, forehead, and chin. **my camera was not picking up my highlight for some reason, which is why I look so matte in my picture. Need to work on that…**
6. Colourpop Blotted Lips, shade On a Stick
1. Colourpop Cosmetics Brow Pencil in Bangin’ Brunette / fill in brows. Haha.
2. Colourpop Cosmetics individual Pressed Powder in Notch / buff with a fluffy, dense shadow brush (Morphe E27) all over the lid as a base.
3. Colourpop Cosmetics Pressed Powder in Come and Get it / concentrate on the center of the lid with a smaller, packing brush (Morphe M433).
4. Modern Renaissance palette, shade Vermeer / use to highlight brow bone.
5. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (current favorite)
I don’t usually do makeup look posts as I am not a professional makeup artist but like I said, I do love it. Haha. Hope you enjoyed this short and sweet post! x