I got nominated for another award by the cutie from Startwithstyle! Thank you so much dear for the nomination; I do appreciate it ❤ I thought the name of the award was really funny and I’m curious as to why it’s named after the Youtuber? If anyone knows, please tell a sista in the comments haha.
| Rules |
- 🎗Announce your nomination with a post, including a link to the blogger who nominated you.
- 🎗Include the featured image on your blog.
- 🎗List seven things you love about yourself (e.g. your appearance, personality, achievements, etc.), but don’t use negative comparisons.
- 🎗Nominate other bloggers for the award and notify them.
| What I love about myself…|
- My sense of humor. I can literally laugh at anything and it’s always been something that helped me get along with many different types of people.
- I have a little mole near my right eye and I really like it! When I was younger, I even considered having it surgically removed and now, I can’t believe I ever thought of doing it. It’s my best friend!….haha.
- I love my love for creativity. I’ve always loved creating, editing, taking photos, designing, etc…This blog is my portal and the only thing I have that lets me be me. My daytime job is incredibly mundane.
- My independence. I’ve always been proud of how independent I am. Even as a kid, I was very good at being on my own. I feel like it’s an important quality to have, especially now that I am nearing my mid-twenties.
- I love how weird and quirky I can be. And I can get super weird lol.
- I love my open-mindedness. It ranges from religion, political opinions, food, culture, etc…I always try to see both sides of the situation. I love being immersed into something completely different and unique.
- I love how privileged I am. Sometimes I wonder how lucky I am to have a stable job, a great family, a loving boyfriend, and the opportunity to express myself through the internet. Sometimes I get caught up in life and forget how awesome it is to be alive.
Okay that was a lot longer than I expected it to be but I hope it was sort of interesting to read? Lol.
| Nominees |
Thank you again Startwithstyle! Can’t wait to read everyone else’s posts.
xx | paige