The cute lil miss, Natasha, from Sporkchop has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I feel like these awards are a great way to meet other bloggers and create a sense of community in this vast blogging world. I’ve been enjoying it. Many thanks to you! xx
| The Rules |
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
| Seven Facts About Me |
- I am a home body. Most weekend nights, I’d rather stay in the house than go out with friends. I’m one of those friends where I turn down a lot of offers to hang out. I’m so lucky that I have understanding friends…or have friends at all haha.
- I’m Korean. People mistake me for Chinese but I’m not.
- I have an affinity for round objects. It’s weird, I know, but I literally think anything that’s round and plump, is so adorable. Anything from a rotund orange to a random round sponge. Haha. I’ve been like that since I was little. I just think anything that has a circular, plump shape is so cute!
- I can be in one spot for hours and hours. My boyfriend doesn’t understand how I can do it but I find myself on the couch watching Netflix for hours on end. I’m just a couch potato.
- I work out at least four times a week. Even though I’m lazy, I still make the time to go to the gym. I currently have a personal body/health goal I want to achieve. I might actually post about it sometime soon when I gather the courage…xx
- My two favorite dog breeds: Corgis and Greyhounds.
- My sense of humor is endless. I laugh at anything which is not always a good thing haha.
| Nominees |
Thank you again for the nomination Natasha! I hope anyone who reads this learned something new about me/enjoyed it. I cannot wait to read the posts from the seven lovely bloggers above. ❤
xx | paige